69kV Composite Horizontal Line Post Insulator 8.5kN With Flange Base ANSI Standards
1. ISO9001 certified quality management system.
2. Excellent electrical properties.
3. Insulators are composed of epoxy resin glass fiber rod, silicone rubber sheds and hot dip galvanized end fittings.
4. comparing with porcelain insulators and glass insulators, composite insulators have small dimension, light weight, high mechanical strength, good pollution proof performance and maintenance-free.
5. Our products have been used in transmission line power and electrified railway more and more widely.
TECHNICAL PARAMETER TABLE
|Dry Arcing Distance
|Max. Working Cantilever Load
|Routine Tensile Test Load
Lower Frequency Flashover Voltage
Critical Impulse Flashover Voltage
1.1 Material: Cast Iron Or Cast Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized.
1.2 Minimum Thickness Of The Galvanization:86μm.
2.1 Material: Epoxy & Glass Fiber.
2.2 Diamter: Φ55mm.
3.1 Material: HTV Silicone.
All insulators are packed in weatherproof containers in order to protect the products during land, air and sea transportation. Several different grades of packaging can be offered depending on the mode of transport and the expected storage conditions. Special packaging arrangements can be accommodated upon the users' request.